[OSGeo-Discuss] Anymore Contributions for the OSGeo Journal Volume 12?

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 00:20:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

We are on time to send the annual report from the Portuguese Chapter? If yes tell me the deadline please.

Best Regards,
José Santos

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:44:10 +0300
From: ari.jolma at gmail.com
To: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Anymore Contributions for the OSGeo Journal Volume 12?

    Landon,

      We'll send you an annual report from the Finnish Chapter (In
      Formation) soon. We did put a quite a lot of effort into a FOSS4G
      bid and there are other interesting things worth reporting. Can
      you give a deadline & report template perhaps?

      Best regards,

      Ari