[OSGeo-Discuss] EGU 2013 and FOSS GIS in geoscience, OSGeo, OSGeo Live, Open Source

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 02:47:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> >> https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/o1-digital-leben/id289702222?mt=2
> >
> >ITunes? How do I view these in Linux? Linux - Open Source, you know.
>
> I know, ORF (Austrian Broadcast) reports about open source, but they could
> use it much more by themeselves.
>
> sorry, it's beyond my area of influence .... but I'll give them a note...

I would like to publicly thank you, Helmut, for bringing the attention of
the Austrian Broadcast to our session and for all the effort that you made
helping us for the event to be a success.

cheers,
madi

--
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.