[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2013

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:07:29 PDT 2013

I understand that FOSS4G Buenos Aires completed last week?

I'd encourage organisors, presenters and attendees to share their
thoughts on how this (first?) South American FOSS4G event went.

I'd also be interested to see metrics on where people travelled from in
order to attend, and compare to prior foss4g events.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdEZoOUtSeVZRVWtKQzV6R2N5ekdSdlE#gid=57