[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: beta3 - call for final testing

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:03:10 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

According to our schedule [1], we are to release OSGeoLive 7.0 RC next week.
This is the final call for testing your favorite applications and report
problems [2].

All who are interested in using OSGeoLive 7.0 in a
presentation/demonstration/workshop during FOSS4G, should now test their
material in beta3 [3][4] and let us know if there is some issue to fix.

We are also looking for more testers/volunteers to run through
Quickstarts for all projects.

Best regards,
Angelos

[1]