[OSGeo-Discuss] Support for nomination of Ian Edwards

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Sat Aug 17 08:48:11 PDT 2013

I'd like to add my support for the OSGEO board nomination of Ian Edwards.
It seems that everywhere you go on OSGEO land, you'll find traces of Ian:
as chair of OSGEO-UK, in the OSGEO Live effort, etcetera.

And now he's helping the LOC to organize FOSS4G2013, also known as the
#bestFOSS4Gever, leading the GeoHack, the BoF sessions and much more. I am
sure he'll put the same energy into the OSGEO board as he does in FOSS4G
and the OSGEo-Uk chapter...

Yours

--
Barend Köbben