[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo as LMO at INSPIRE

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon Aug 19 12:53:14 PDT 2013

Hi,
OSGeo was registered (again after we already did in 2009) a few weeks
ago [0] and discuss and board were informed 12 July [1]. I am happy to
pass on the contact point role to anybody interested.

I don't think we can register as an LMO for said reasons.

Cheers,
Arnulf

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_SDIC
[1] http://lists.gfoss.it/pipermail/gfoss/2013-July/028065.html