[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailmain password reminders

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Aug 26 04:41:07 PDT 2013

Mailman has a bunch of useful command-line scripts:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/site.html

I reckon a combination of "list_lists" looped over, calling
'config_list' with a file to set the password reminder parameter will
do it.

Be happy you aren't using majordomo for list management, you'd
probably have to do this by sending emails.