[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America 2015 Expressions of Interest

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 30 09:34:04 PDT 2013

Hi David

I also notice that the same plans are happening with FOSS4G-CEE, as it
continue to grow and move around Europe each year.  I am watching and
seeing that the past conference chairs are always in touch with each
other and discussing this (such as Jáchym and Vasile).  Essentially they
are building a mini selection committee as they grow.

I am happy that this is happening (the self-organizing of FOSS4G
events).  It is fascinating to watch from afar.

-jeff