[OSGeo-Discuss] Suggest a keynote/invited talk speaker for FOSS4G 2014

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Wed Dec 4 12:07:14 PST 2013

Greetings denizens of osgeo-discuss,

I hope you're having a great fall.

We here on the FOSS4G 2014 Committee are looking for a few good women (or men) to speak in our invited speaker slots. We know who we know, but the collective knowledge of community is so much broader. We need you to let us know who you know!

Have you seen someone give a great talk, and think they deserve a bigger audience? Is there an unsung hero, who deserves a platform to talk about their work? Or is there someone you'd just really like to see speak? Don't assume we already know about them – unless it's Paul Ramsey. We know who he is. You can even suggest yourself! (Unless you're Paul Ramsey.)

Take 30 seconds and tell us about her (or him)!

We've created form to track your suggestions:
	https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uhZR4hW7h43c8cQq1_eY2-lhfbCj8M14gn_0x7D9VuE/viewform

We look forward to hearing your ideas.

Darrell Fuhriman
Organizing Committee Chair, FOSS4G 2014