[OSGeo-Discuss] MS Geospatial programs focused on FOSS4G

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Dec 6 19:39:20 PST 2013

There should be a list of universities offering FOSS4G-based courses on edu wiki,
here is my original list from May 2012, focused on full semester courses
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/grasswork/osgeoedu_courses.html
I don't know which are still offered,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu