[OSGeo-Discuss] vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org broken?

mtoothaker mtoothaker at milcord.com
Tue Dec 10 12:09:37 PST 2013

As of last week sometime this started happening to us as well. We are
interfacing through OpenLayers, everything was working fine and then all of
a sudden we stop getting tiles from http://vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org/wms/vmap0
and when I copy the request to my browser address bar I get in reply :
"loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause references
driver GD/JPEG, but this driver isn't configured. ". When I started reading
this thead I was hoping to find my solution, but I don't know how to follow
up.

Thanks in advanced.
Mike

Frank Warmerdam wrote