[OSGeo-Discuss] (no subject)

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 00:09:02 PST 2013

Thanks for kind information about such a useful course.
Regards

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Ravi Kumar <ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
> Researchers / students may choose to attend a completely funded OSGeo
> India, FOSS GIS -3- week winter school at IIIT Hyderabad, India.
> We would like to request you to please send in Applications/Nominations
> (Indian Nationals) of potential participants who can benefit from attending
> this winter school using the online Registration form at
> http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/winterschool/registration.php
> Participants will be selected by a Selection Committee. The last date for
> Applications are 29th Dec 2013(sunday)
>
> For more details, including course content, please see
> http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/winterschool/
> Cheers
> Ravi Kumar

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India- Pin-302006

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>