[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo at FOSDEM '14

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 17 12:28:11 PST 2013

Great, thanks Anne!

The reason I thought of this, is that in my inbox this morning was a
discussion of a potential "community engagement dinner" at FOSDEM,
where representatives from different Open Source communities network -
this is a great idea! I'll follow the thread Anne and let you know if
it happens, and you can then represent our community there.

-jeff