[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Data, Open Source or Open Configuration, is there a method for Open Sourcing a particular configuration of Open Source projects?

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:33:15 PST 2013

We're actually quite close, Bob.  Location-wise, our db schema is
common to all responder units, whether AVL or not.  The parsing I
noted is only what's required to extract and validate those schema
elements for storage.

Let me note here that OpenGTS is one of the more tractable AVL sources
I've looked at, and might be the vendor you've hooked up with.  If
not, they're worth a look-at.

And there's always APRS. ;-/

AS