[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4GNA - Presentations on OSGeo?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 00:38:14 PST 2013

I'm hoping that someone will provide an Overview of the OSGeo stack of
software.
Frank, there might be some overlap with your presentation, or probably
would be a different presentation which dove tales with yours.
The presenter(s) might want to draw upon material from the OSGeo-Live
presentation:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Presentation

--
Cameron Shorter