[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo ISODATA implementation?

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Feb 24 00:49:11 PST 2013

(Again, correcting typos -- when rushing only mistakes come across!)

> G. Allegri wrote:
> > I imagine you're aware of this page:
> > http://www.cs.umd.edu/~mount/Projects/ISODATA/

Thanks.  Yes I do -- but I can't compile it.  The code is C++ and a) I am
not a C++ expert, and b) I don't have the time currently to study it.

Some quick attempts failed.  It requires tweaking since Ubuntu-Linux
complains first about

"Point.cc:49:22: fatal error: iostream.h: No such file or directory" [1]

then about

"Point.cc:90:13: error: ‘exit’ was not declared in this scope" [2]

Is it really easy to get it compiled under (Ubuntu-)Linux?
Thanks, Nikos

--
[1] <
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13103108/why-cant-g-find-iostream-h>