[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo ISODATA implementation?

Himanshu Singh 91.himanshu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:45:21 PST 2013

Hi Nikos,

"Only Windows support for this extension (right?)."
The extension will compile and work in Linux 64-bit too. I can send you the
build instructions if you have a 64-bit Linux machine.

"Does anyone has any examples (from the past)?"
A sample input file used to run the program:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~mount/Projects/ISODATA/input.txt.

Thanks,
Himanshu

PS: I just noticed that I misspelled your name in the last email. Sorry
about that. :-)