[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo as organization at Ohloh?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:36:18 PST 2013

Mateusz,
A few months back I did some ground work into sourcing stats for the
OSGeo-Live project.
This information still needs to be cleaned up (get a full list of
projects, make sure we are sourcing correct data, etc), but it probably
would be a good starting point for you.

http://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html

I'd be interested to hear ideas from you on our path forward from here.