[OSGeo-Discuss] Mapping advice

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jan 4 07:09:56 PST 2013

Hi Maxi,

I'm not sure which comment you're referring to with this- but I don't think
either myself or Randal are being impolite in our responses. Certainly, all
I meant was that for a beginner, using GRASS would require a steep learning
curve. I use GRASS when I need advanced functionality, but I think the
learning curve may put new users off, that's all.

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.