[OSGeo-Discuss] points of interest database

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Mon Jan 28 11:28:47 PST 2013

I've made a database dump of the OpenPOIs database available here:
http://openpoi.ogcnetwork.net/dumps/

It's large -- 3Gb compressed, using pg_dump's custom dump format as described here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/backup-dump.html

Let me know if you can use it. I'm sure there will be more discussion on this, and to keep discussion where the most people will be interested, let's communicate on this list:

Everyone please join us there!

---
Raj