[OSGeo-Discuss] [deegree-users] Fwd: deegree iGeo3D?

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at occamlabs.de
Tue Jan 29 11:48:37 PST 2013

Martin Seiler wrote:

Hi,

> fyi.

thanks...

well, it still exists, but is not actively maintained at the
moment. The 3d stuff is not available by default when using the
deegree webservices package, but the modules are still being built and
released. The actual 3d tools are available in the maven repo as
deegree-tools-3d, eg. for the 3.1.2:

http://repo.deegree.org/index.html#view-repositories;public~browsestorage~org/deegree/deegree-tools-3d/3.1.2/

If you make sure all the .jars in the .zip are available in your
deegree-webservices package, the WPVS should still work.

(Reply-To set to the deegree-users list)

Best regards,
Andreas Schmitz
--
Occam Labs UG (haftungsbeschränkt)