[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Call for feedback and ideas on OGC process, docs, and so forth!

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 4 01:44:56 PDT 2013

Ravi,
I am not aware of a central place collating all aspects of the OGC and
FOSS GIS and OSGeo. Maybe that would even be impossible.

On a general level the OGC very much respects the input from FOSS GIS
communities. The joint white paper at still seems to be a good summary
of how we relate and where we don't:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Source_and_Open_Standards

Scroll forward to: "The OGC’s position regarding Open Source software"
if you want to skip the boring intros.

If you can ask a more precise question I might be able to help shed
some more light on things.

Best regards,
Arnulf