[OSGeo-Discuss] Book your FOSS4G hotel rooms quickly!

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Fri Jul 5 08:20:42 PDT 2013

I've stayed in them before and they are clean and functional.  Often don't
spend too much time there with everything else going on at a conference.

Good value in my opinion, especially when with Breakfast

On 5 July 2013 16:19, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Hope that helps
>>
>> Jo
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Daniel Morissette
>> <dmorissette at mapgears.com <mailto:dmorissette at mapgears.**com<dmorissette at mapgears.com>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Jo, and FOSS4G LOC,
>>
>>     The 140GBP/night rooms aren't exactly cheap. Do you (or other
>>     locals) have recommendations for some good and cheaper hotels within
>>     walking or bus distance of the conference venue, and also of the
>>     social life (pubs, restaurants, etc.)?
>>
>>     I think it is important for a FOSS4G to recommend a few hotels of
>>     varying price range that are within walking distance of each other,
>>     so that attendees can pick what fits best their needs and budget,
>>     and still be located close to each other (not spread over the whole
>>     city) for the social part of the event at the end of each day (a key
>>     part of FOSS4G).
>>
>>     I am sure this information would be appreciated by many participants.
>>
>>     Thanks in advance
>>
>>     Daniel
>>

>>     On 13-07-05 8:36 AM, Jo Cook wrote:
>>
>>         Stop press! We're running out of on-site hotel rooms for FOSS4G.
>>         Accommodation in halls is still available, but if you want a
>>         hotel room
>>         booked through the conference you need to do this by Friday July
>>         12th.
>>         After that time, you may need to book your own room.
>>
>>         Go to the website link at
>>         http://2013.foss4g.org/__**accommodation/<http://2013.foss4g.org/__accommodation/>
>>
>>         <http://2013.foss4g.org/**accommodation/<http://2013.foss4g.org/accommodation/>>
>> to book.
>>
>>         Thanks
>>
>>         Jo (on behalf of the FOSS4G 2013 LOC)
>>
>>         --
>>         ***Jo Cook*
>>
>>         Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom,
>>         Surrey,
>>         KT18 7RL, UK
>>         t:+44 7930 524 155 <tel:%2B44%207930%20524%20155>
>>
>>         iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
>>         <http://www.isharemaps.com/>
>>

>>         ********************************__***********
>>

>>         Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
>>         Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN
>>         VAT no.
>>         864201149.

>>     --
>>     Daniel Morissette
>>     http://www.mapgears.com/
>>     Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

>> --
>> ***Jo Cook*
>> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
>> KT18 7RL, UK
>> t:+44 7930 524 155
>> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
>> <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

> Daniel Morissette
> http://www.mapgears.com/
> Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

*Mike Saunt*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680
iShare - Data integration and publishing
platform<http://www.astuntechnology.com>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://www.isharemaps.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.