[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Daniel KASTL

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 10 05:56:07 PDT 2013

I support the nomination for Daniel, which is definitely long overdue.
Besides his obvious OSGeo project activity, he also operates an
international consulting company, Georepublic, to help support the
various Open Source projects that he works on.  He brings decades of
experience in our industry, and we should leverage this for the future
growth of the OSGeo foundation.

-jeff