[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Advocate Annual Refresh

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:06:33 PDT 2013

It is time for our OSGeo Advocate refresh, which is done in conjunction
with Charter Member voting.

OSGeo Advocates [0] are authoritative OSGeo personalities who have
volunteered to talk on behalf of the OSGeo foundation. Advocates should
be able to speak well, even better if they are entertaining.

As per our refresh process [1], all Advocate profiles have been moved
into the "Past OSGeo Advocates" section. Advocates are now requested to
update their profile, and then move it back into the main "Advocates"
section. At the very least, please update the "last updated" field.

We also welcome new advocate profiles. The process is described at: [2]
(This is a convenient way for charter members to describe their expertise)

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate
[1]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Annual_Refresh_of_Advocate_list
[2]