[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Sarawut NINSAWAT

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 10 07:51:09 PDT 2013

Seconded with pleasure.  My interactions with Sarawut go way back to
around 2004.  He's also very hands-on in his OSGeo use, and I was not
surprised to learn that he was teaching at AIT at all, he is a very
likeable person that is easy to talk to.  I'd enjoy having him as a
fellow Charter Member of OSGeo.

-jeff