[OSGeo-Discuss] Current Charter Nominations (was: Re: The vote versus the bylaws [was: End the vote!])

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Sat Jul 20 00:33:28 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Arnulf Christl
<arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net> wrote:
> I think that you have a good point here.

Well, it's not «my» point, this is an idea that Jorge Sanz spread in
the Spanish Speaking Community, when trying to explain why it is
important to have Charter Members and that everyone agreed.

In this case I'm just the voice of the Community, some kind of Locutus
of OSGeo-es

[... Oh my! It has begun... Resistance is futile...]

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Valencia (España)