[OSGeo-Discuss] Celebrating 30 years of GRASS GIS!

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:49:14 PDT 2013

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:05:34 +0900
Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:

> Thanks, Markus and all the pioneers for keeping GRASS alive
> and kicking for the last 30 years.
>
> Looking forward for golden jubilee celebrations
> in the year 2033.
>
> Cheers and Kampai!!
>
> Venka

Happy birthday GRASS!

Congratulations to the generations of developers, translators, testers,
users and enthusiasts that have build up such a long-lived open source
project. I am always impressed by the fact that some developers are
younger than the codebase!

Long live to GRASS spirit - let it be a reference for younger projects!

Best,

Anne