[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-NA videos and slides

David William Bitner bitner at dbspatial.com
Wed Jun 5 07:41:47 PDT 2013

We are working at pulling the slides we can gather together. If you search
for foss4gna on Twitter, you can find many folks who have already posted
their slides on their own. Other than a few presentations OpenGeo filmed on
our sponsor day, we did not take any videos. We will post on
http://foss4g-na.org and tweet at @foss4gna when we have more information.

I am sorry that in order to get the full MapFart experience, you'll have to
track down Aaron Racicot and the CUGOS crew in the Seattle area.

David

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 11:41 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> Are there any?  Slides are good but videos are much better.
> Looking forward to watch the mapfart talk. :)
>
> --
> cheers,
> maning

David William Bitner