[OSGeo-Discuss] Translation help needed for Whitebox GAT

John Lindsay jlindsay at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 12 14:02:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

We're working on making Whitebox Geospatial Analysis Tools (http://www.uoguelph.ca/~hydrogeo/Whitebox/index.html) a multi-lingual GIS. We're looking for volunteers to help with translations. The process is quite simple; you will be presented with a spreadsheet with several strings of text for which you can provide a language alternative. At the moment we have nearly complete Greek, Persian, and Mandarin versions and we're looking for many more. Any help that you are able to provide will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John Lindsay, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Department of Geography, University of Guelph
Guelph, Ont. N1G 2W1   CANADA
Phone: (519) 824-4120 x56074
Fax: (519) 837-2940
Email:  jlindsay at uoguelph.ca