[OSGeo-Discuss] Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin Qgis

Jared Kibele jkibele at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:52:31 PDT 2013

There are instructions on configuring this plugin on the author's
blog<http://fromgistors.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/configuration-of-semi-automatic.html>.
Rashad may have addressed your first problem. I was able to select layers
but I ran into problems related to the 1.0.9 version of the Sextante plugin
(as mentioned on the author's configuration page). I'm going to try going
back to Sextante 1.0.8 and see if I can get it to work.

Jared Kibele,
PhD Candidate <http://www.marine.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/jared-kibele>
Leigh Marine Lab