[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 06:06:04 PDT 2013

Hi All,

if anyone else is interested to be kept in the loop, could you please add
your name here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Who_is_participating
With Maria we are planning a hang out on Thursday after 4 pm CET, who's in?
Otherwise we can hear from each other in any other time, just let me know.

cheers,

Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher