[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo stats

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:05:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if statistics are available of the subscribers of OSGeo
mailing lists, the frequency they interact etc. I'm most interested on the
aggregated data i.e. of the countries where the subscribers are from. These
data could be useful to check how open source geospatial software raises
interest in the various countries.
Any hint appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.