[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:22:10 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Thank you for the very interesting and insightful discussion we had on
the hang out.

As we discussed, we can make a short presentation with what OSGeo has to
offer to technicians/users/developers in terms of what level of INSPIRE
compliance there is in OSGeo Projects.
I propose that all projects involved with OSGeo (Labs, Live, Incubation,
Graduated) could send some information (compliance level, national
projects they were involved in, contributions to standards, reference
implementations, testing suites etc) that they would like to be included
in such a presentation. As previously stated the Live presentation is a
good template for listing all those projects together.

Also we need to list all OSGeo members that are going to attend the
conference in order to see if a hands-on workshop would be something
feasible, or if we should stick to a general presentation + open discussion.

Thoughts?

Best regards,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos