[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013: help with presentation proposal

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:41:34 PDT 2013

Thank you Jachym. I also prepared the workshop proposal here
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Tennis_table_match:_OSGeo_vs_INSPIRE
if you guys could also review this. And, of course, add your names and
affiliations.

Thanks

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi Jachym,
>
> I will review the proposal and make additions/corrections.
>
> Regards,
> Angelos
>

> On 03/14/2013 07:46 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> can anybody please have a look at the proposal of presentation of
> INSPIRE conference, I've prepared at [1]?
>
> I'm not native speaker, nor do I use the language (English) very
> fluently, so any help mostly welcomed.
>
> I would also like to ask, if someone has the capacity and inspiration,
> that he/she could extend or rewrite completely the proposal I've
> prepared (and add his/her name at the top).
>
> Thanks for help, more work will come if the proposal will be accepted
>
> Jachym
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal

> Angelos Tzotsos
> Remote Sensing Laboratory
> National Technical University of Athenshttp://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.