[OSGeo-Discuss] Need some advice on "how to start contributing to osgeo"

Deshdeep deshdeeptherock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:49:26 PDT 2013

Landon:

I have basic knowledge of  c++,java,python, html/css, javascript and php
and I have made very simple web app using python as back-end to deploy it
on google app-engine to get feel of it.So, I have knowledge of basic
datastructures in python and can program using it. If you think this much
basic knowledge is enough to start on your project then let me know about
it. I said about "c" earlier because I have maximum  experience in that but
I can learn and work in any other language too.

Deshdeep

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com