[OSGeo-Discuss] 2012 Annual Report Participation

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon May 6 12:10:15 PDT 2013

I wanted to send out a brief thank you to everyone that wrote and submitted
an annual report item for last year. There is double or triple the number
of report items this year when compared to last year.

Needless to say, I'm running behind with all of the extra content that
needs to be reviewed and edited this year compared to last year. (This is a
great problem to have.)

I'm striving to have something put together, at least in draft form, by the
end of May.

Thank you again to everyone that submitted this year. It really means a lot
to me personally that you took the time away from your programming and
other efforts to put together a contribution.

Landon
OSGeo Journal Editor