[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire paper skeleton

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:27:59 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I did not receive any confirmation about our proposal [1] to INSPIRE
conference yet, but never mind, I know, I should present more or less
same paper to FOSS4G-CEE and other conferences this year and it would be
good to start working on it.

I have prepared basic skeleton of the presentation, at [2] and would
like to ask anybody, who wants to contribute to the paper, especially
project-insiders, to go on. I'll later convert the paper to LaTeX-beamer
and share via github, so that anybody has access to the paper and can
use it for her/his needs. You may also add other osgeo-related projects,
which are e.g. still in incubation phase - I just copied the list from
osgeo.org title page.

I would like to add internal deadline to the wiki page - by end of May
it should be done and conversion to LaTeX shall begin.

Thanks

Jachym

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal
--