[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:27:11 PDT 2013

Hi Barry, Maxi,

> first of all thanks for the hard work of selecting workshops for foss4g 2013
>
> I would have appreciate a acceptance/rejection message with motivation for
> workshop that has not been selected..
> So that next time the proposal could be improved..

I second this.

Also I would have another wish. Is there a way to understand how the
workshops were chosen.
I see important projects missing, whereas several have kind of
"double" or even "triple" workshops.
Given the few available slots, I would have expected more differentiation.

Would be really keen to understand the process, if there is a simple
way to do so.

Thanks again for all the hard work, it is clear to everyone that it is
a big challange.
Andrea