[OSGeo-Discuss] project not found in list

Gabriel Morin moringabriel at yahoo.fr
Sun May 19 14:27:33 PDT 2013

Hello sir

I am currently a trainee in a city hall for a few months and I have to work with several map and metadata tools. In my formation we have used a bit of mapserver and amoung the documents the osgeo web site was mentioned for documentation and help.

But I can not found any of the tools I work with on the site, that is MDWeb and OpenJump. plenty of other names of tools we have heard about are also missing, like Drupal, GvSIg, GeoToolkit, WorldWind, Osmosis.

Actually it looks like there is only a very restricted list in the osgeo.
Why is that ?

thank you.

gabriel