[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: INSPIRE conference

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon May 27 02:43:10 PDT 2013

Markus and all,

I'd like to remind that our (OSGeo) contribution to the ISPIRE conference
will be a poster AND a workshop, which is a good space to present in oral
form the contributions from OSGeo towards INSPIRE and get immediate
feedback from INSPIRE people. For some reasons, among people who indicated
their availability to the workshop, to now only Simone Giannecchini has
indicated his availability to actively participate [1]. I fear that if we
don't have more active participants, it doesn't make any sense to proceed
and we'll have to drop the idea. If you (all of you) intend to participate
actively, please give a sign, say in 24 hrs, so that we have time to change
the plan.

Thanks and best regards,
Madi

[1]