[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone available to speak about OSGeo at FIG in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 12:20:52 PST 2013

The FIG conference has offered OSGeo a speaking spot, but speakers will
need to cover their own registration.

If someone on this list is already attending the conference, and would
like to present on behalf of OSGeo, then please let me know.

Unfortunately our local OSGeo Advocates are not available unless their
expenses are covered.