[OSGeo-Discuss] enviroCar app available for all!

Ann Hitchcock a.hitchcock at 52north.org
Tue Oct 8 08:04:36 PDT 2013

Dear list,

The open beta release of the enviroCar app (version 0.7.0) is now
available for download. With the release of this version, we now open
the beta phase to the public. Join and test enviroCar!

The enviroCar app is part of the Citizen Science platform enviroCar [1].
Android smartphone users can use it to collect and analyze data acquired
during test drives, as well as provide this data as Open Data to the
enviroCar community.

More information here [2].

Download the enviroCar beta app (version 0.7.0) at Google Play [3].

[1] http://www.enviroCar.org
[2] http://52north.org/news/envirocar-app-now-open-to-the-public
[3] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.envirocar.app

P.S. If you are at the INTERGEO 2013 come check it out at our partner
con terra's booth D1.020 in Hall 1.

best regards,
Ann Hitchcock
--
Ann Hitchcock
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH

tel. +49 (0)251 396371 -0
fax: +49 (0)251 396371 -11
http://52north.org

General Managers: