[OSGeo-Discuss] packaging mailing list

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 29 12:24:57 PDT 2013

I was thinking more that Debian/Ubuntu people might not want to join yet
another list that may or may not provide anything useful for the deb
world. There are a couple of people in the community who span this gap
(Angelos) but that seems rare.

So I'm wondering if an RPM list is in order to let the rpm family work
more closely. Of course this could be a generic packaging list.

Thanks,
Alex