[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 10 04:57:00 PDT 2013

Thanks Barry, indeed this local committee has done an excellent job in
keeping the community and the Board uptodate with progress.

I also love the image of your smoky old blue Land Rover arriving: if it
wasn't for the ocean, I would drive my old black Dodge Dakota into the
EMCC car park, and you could hear the rumble as I arrive (loud exhaust
ha).  I'd park right beside your Land Rover.

Looking forward to seeing you.

-jeff