[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO4W future

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Sep 23 14:29:27 PDT 2013

On 23 September 2013 20:35, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> what we mainly need IMHO is a clear direction, and
> therefore a mechanism to take decisions (e.g. the approach from Tamas is quite
> interesting, and different from the current one; Mateusz has suggested an alternative
> route; etc.).

Paolo,
Although I suggested CoApp route as I think it's the right modern way
to package FOSS for Windows,
I don't think I will be able to get actively involved in this project I'm afraid
(I'm no longer able to target Windows with my volunteered
contributions that I make after hours).

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net
"Participation in this whole process is a form of torture" ~~ Szalony