[OSGeo-Discuss] Sample Contract for Open Source Software Services

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Sep 27 15:31:37 PDT 2013

Check out companies already offering support contracts for FOSS tools, EnterpriseDB, 2nd Quadrant, Oracle (for MySQL), OpenGeo (Boundless), etc... I think most of them have contracts (or at least a Terms of Service document) available online.

At the last FOSS4G in Nottingham, most vendor stands were companies offering commercial support for FOSS applications. Seemingly a growth industry - hopefully some funding goes back to the core development team, or at least the product...

Brent Wood