[OSGeo-Discuss] Board meeting 2014-04-10: Minutes

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:51:30 PDT 2014

Thanks for the minuets Bart, sorry I could not attend to answer questions
about the incubation committee report.

I have gotten back to istSOS - but really we are low on volunteers for the
incubation committee. For the last several projects I have been forced to
ask them to hunt down their own mentor in order to start incubation. I have
also been unable to respond to the board request to remove the SAC emphasis
in our incubation documentation. Waiting on a couple motions before we can
take action.

Aside: For the FOSS4G NA / EclipseCon / LocationTech summit - I quite like
the match but do not know much about EclipseCon. It will probably be
excellent developer outreach, but I am not sure how much crossover we can
expect.
--
Jody

Jody Garnett