[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Nikos Alexandris

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 00:36:30 PDT 2014

I second this nomination!

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas <jsanz at osgeo.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Nikos Alexnadris nomination by Dimitris Kotzinos.
>
> Cheers
> Jorge

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.