[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Board nomination for Anne Ghisla

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Aug 19 05:40:02 PDT 2014

I want to second the nomination of Anne.

I had the pleasure to meet Anne at the FOSS4G_CE conference in Bucharest
last year.
Since then we've met in Nottingham and where staffing the booth we had,
together with Johan Van de Wauw. (And I hope our proposal will be
accepted to have a devroom this year).

I appreciate the work Anne is doing as a board member and as the
coordinator of the "Geo for All" initiative for Asia and Australia.

Regards,
D.

--
Yours sincerely,